Ministry in the Digital Age:
Strategies and Best Practices for a Post-Website World
by David T. Bourgeois
“Christianity is fundamentally a communication event. It is God revealing God’s self to the world. And God uses a large variety of media to accomplish that revelation.” ―Shane Hipps, author of Flickering Pixels Viral videos and retweeted posts fill the air around us. In the midst of constant news feeds and mobile alerts, ministries have unprecedented opportunities to connect with people yearning for community with others and God. But how? In this post-website world, its no longer enough to have a static website and hope that people find it.
If you want to get your online content in front of your audience, you need to have a digital presence in the streams where theyre already active. David Bourgeois offers a practical step-by-step guide for discerning and implementing a digital strategy for your ministry. He provides an overview of how Christians can use technology and communication media wisely, with concrete ideas for churches and nonprofit organizations. Discover how you can make the most of every opportunity to extend your ministrys electronic reach and impact.
How to Write Copy that Sells
by Ray Edwards
Writing copy that sells without seeming “salesy” can be tough, but is an essential business skill. How To Write Copy That Sells is a step-by-step guide to writing fast, easy-to-read, effective copy. It’s for everyone who needs to write copy that brings in cash – including copywriters, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
Inside, you’ll find copywriting techniques for email marketing, web sites, social media, sales pages, ads, and direct mail.
You’ll also discover:
- The universal hidden structure behind all persuasive copy.
- How to avoid the most common copywriting mistakes.
- A simple technique for writing copy that’s easy to read.
- How to write powerful short copy for social media.
- Sample headlines, bullet points, and openings – yours to “swipe” and use as your own!
- Tons of templates, examples, and checklists guaranteed to improve your copy.
- …And much, much more! Writing Copy That Sells is your indispensable guide to creating fresh, fast, effective copy that generates sales like magic.